CONDITIONS OF SALE
15. MANUFACTURE - All goods are designed and manufactured to standard commercial manufacturing specifications and procedures. Any variation from these standards will be strictly in accordance with the quotation. Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. shall not be bound by any variation from standard manufacturing specifications and procedures unless the said variation is first agreed to in writing. We reserve the right to alter specifications without referral to the purchaser.
16. INFRINGEMENT INDEMNITY - The customer, in ordering goods, represents and warrants that in making those goods Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. will not be liable for any infringements of any intellectual property rights (including any patents, trademarks, registered designs, copyright, confidential information or similar rights) and agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. against any and all action, loss or damage or liability of any kind that may be brought against, suffered or incurred by Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. arising from or in connection with such manufacture.
17. DISPUTE - If any dispute shall arise between Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. and the purchaser under any contract, either party may give written notice of the existence of such dispute and each party must appoint a senior employee of that party to promptly meet and engage in good faith discussions with the objective of resolving the dispute by agreement.
18. WAIVER - A single or partial exercise or waiver of a right relating to these Conditions of Sale will not prevent any other exercise of that right or the exercise of any other right. A party will not be liable for any loss, cost or expense of any other party caused or contributed to by any waiver, exercise, attempted exercise or failure to exercise, or any delay in the exercise of, a right.
19. REPRESENT ATIONS AND IMPLIED TERMS - The purchaser acknowledges that Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. nor any person acting or purporting to act on its behalf has made any representations, warranties or statements other than those embodied in these Conditions of Sale or expressly provided in writing in any quotation. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) which would otherwise be implied in any contract between Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. and the purchaser is hereby excluded.
20. WARRANT Y - Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc. provides to the first purchaser the warranty in the quotations subject to all conditions and exclusions therein (including, without limitation, exclusions relating to damage caused by corrosion, misuse, abuse, faulty application or repairs not authorized by Panoto Radiator Machinery Inc.).